TLDR: Gedraag je netjes, en behandel alle aanwezigen met respect. In uitgebreidere woorden vind je de volledige Code of Conduct hieronder. Als je vragen hebt of tegen problemen aanloopt vooraf, mail ons dan vooral op firstname.lastname@example.org. Op het event zelf zullen we ook duidelijke aanspreekpunten hebben.
Infi Developer Meetup Code of Conduct
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as organizers pledge to making participation in our events and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Organizers are responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
Event organizers have the right and responsibility to enforce this Code of Conduct. Any participant violating these rules may be expelled from events (without a refund, if applicable) at the discretion of the organizers.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the organizers at email@example.com. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The organizers are obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html